Where have you been?

I have nothing to do for about one month (or even two months). So i'm going to use my Diana Mini again to lessen doing this and that bloody chores *wink* Let's see... I've abandoned her(no, she is not 'it') for almost one year. I hope she is still okay. Luckily, I found two films in my box, one negative color film and one B/W.

This morning was spent hunting photo and then running around JEC till Kotagede. Running till Kotagede, far from home almost 6km , dying for drink, I nearly fainted. Okay, that was a bit dramatic of me.

But now, as you can tell, i’m doing alright.

For me, Diana Mini is a little harder to learn how to use and to get used too, a little harder to befriend and a little harder to love... I'm still struggling with my diana mini sometimes (and the lab, of course). Just scroll down to see my broken pictures*sob*, but I'll keep trying to learn her. Can't wait for the time when I started to love her ♥♥













Nandia, my adorable ex-classmate, she's moving to Jakarta

p.s. can you believe I haven't shared some of these photos already?! They're taken almost one year ago!

0 comments: