I My Me Mine



1. Thank and link the person who awarded me this award
So, this is my very first blogger award! YAY! lol. I'm excited to receive the 'Stylish Blogger Award' from Ru over at The Island of Mine! So, thank you, thank you! : ) I'm really excited to have gotten my first award! (◕‿◕✿)

2. Share 8 things about my self.
Okay, here it is. I My Me Mine(seriously, 4minute?)
  • My room is almost always messy. I’m type A organized in so many ways, and I much prefer my room to be clean – yet somehow 90% of the time there is books, papers, CDs, and cables everywhere.
  • I'm an angst-ridden teen and moody, sometimes I suddenly gone totally quiet and wrote dark poems on school. I'm also quite random. If you've understood anything I've been writing about, so are you...
  • I can never pick my "favorite" anything: movie, book, restaurant, etc. I love so many things, and am very indecisive!
  • I just got a new motorcycle and named it Diablo *what? I'm an angst-ridden teen, remember?*
  • I like fucking around with people to some extent. Combined with my sarcastic way of answering questions I'm surprised I even have friends. It's interesting how most of the people can't handle my criticism at all and how a handful handle it so well.
  • I'm screwed on math... *crying* Mostly I always doodling while taking math lesson in class because I can't do it.
  • I always have my phone with me, anywhere, anytime.
  • I'm clearly a terrible writer. I'm always stuck with plot and on top of that my brain just isn't working. I have terrible writers block. But I like to write poems because it has no plot :D
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered
And... I'm so happy to share this award to some of cool bloggers:
Check!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks darling! :D

So I guess I got the award too right? hahaha...still a little bit confuse but I think I get it ;P