Adventures of IX D Ended Here

Holiday was ahMazing! Even though it means goodbye with my ex-school and ex-classmates :( Lots of walking, and it was sooo hot the whole time. Everything was so nice, and amazing and i had so much fun! ughh, i can’t even explain it all.

I really enjoy this trip to Batu, Jawa Timur. Especially spending time with my ex-classmates before we parted to our own school. I ate lots of good stuff at this trip (including 6 packs of 'keripik apel' by myself). Someone was pretty sweet to me & made we got pretty much attention from the others-_- We went to Jatim Park 1 & 2, BNS, Coban Rondo, and had an agro tour. Never in my life have I ever had the urge to go ‘Scarf shopping’ but I really want one because when we go outside and my whole body gets freezing. But it’s a good novelty to actually be cold.

Okky, Dinda, me, Wulan, Nana, Kholis, Laras


With Desi


Me & Dinda


The Girls

The Boys

One more thing, rest in peace for our ex-homeroom teacher of IX D, Pak Edi Purnomo. You was the most caring, loyal, funny teacher I ever had and you never failed to make us laugh! The one who guide us till we passed on UAN. I'm happy at least you could see our yearbook design. You have gone but you will never be forgotten.

I can't imagine that holiday is already over and i have to go to school tomorrow. Which mean NEW SCHOOL!! WOW!

good luck to me. and to everyone.

I hope we survive.

0 comments: