Sam Roth's Life

Oh my god. This has to be one of the worst, yet well meaning plan ever heard of.

“My girlfriend is dying in the hospital and her parents are convinced it’s my fault and her dad forbid her to see me, and the punched me in the face, twice. So I think it’s a good idea to listen to the new member of my werewolf pack because he’s this creepy science super genius that sent me into a PTS episode less than a week ago. Risk my girlfriend life, let this kid drip his spit in a cut on her wrist, and then drag her out the window while her parents on the other side of the door know I’m in the hospital room with her and will think I kidnapped her, and brought her to my house in the woods to watch her die and cough up blood because I can’t tell them about the werewolf thing or they’ll really flip a tit and get a restraining order.”

Sam Roth’s life is complicated, guys.

Testing, testing. Posting from my droid. And I'm a ball of emotions after finished reading Forever :|
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

Kania Putri P said...

GREAT YOU JUST SPOILED THE ENDING FOR ME.

A. A. Olivia said...

Oops.. forgot to write 'SPOILER ALERT' haha