Symphony Soldier by The Cab



Track list:
  1. Angel with a Shotgun
  2. Temporary Bliss
  3. Bad
  4. Endlessly
  5. Intoxicated
  6. Animal
  7. La La
  8. Her Love is My Religion
  9. Another Me
  10. Grow Up and Be Kids
  11. Lovesick Fool
  12. Living Louder

Hello, inspirational.

The Cab’s new album, just stop whatever you’re listening to and go listen to it. It is beauty, it is love, it is inspiration, and hardship and finding yourself. I’ve waited a long time for their new CD and now that I’ve had it on repeat all day, I can honestly say, it was worth the wait. How they have changed in those years.

I’ve found the words that will inspire me: “I’m living louder and dreaming longer tonight. I’m fighting harder and loving stronger tonight."

It is just gorgeous, the words that fill this album. Go listen, it’s worth it.



omg omg omg omg omg, this is amazing…Chuck from SIMPLE PLAN talking with Alex from THE CAB and telling him that the album is great, can i freak out right now? how awesome would be a Simple Plan/The Cab tour? am i asking too much? omg, i love both bands and this make me so happy :D

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Please help me for Christ sake