I WANNA FIND FLUFFY D:


Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist is without a doubt, one of my favourite movies of all time. Not only is the music amazing, but you can’t help but fall in love with Michael Cera. Honestly, he is just adorable and awkward and awesome… Anyways…

I wish that at least one night of my life will end up like this movie. I don’t give a damn about the Notebook… I want a Nick and Norah-esque night. Preferably with Michael Cera, but that’s definitely pushing the boundaries of reality right now. I just want a night of adventure in NYC with my cool friends looking for a secret cool show for a cool band.. is that too much to ask?

To many, this post is pointless - sorry i’m not sorry - but i’m watching the movie right now, and so it is on the forefront of my mind. And this is a blog. My blog. So i can post whatever I want. Even if it is pointless rambling, better to put it on the world-wide-web for everyone to see right?


Nerd Status = me

0 comments: